Catamaran Charter & Private Yacht Charters
Private yacht charters needs a specific design to get the best synthesis of comfort and sailing characteristics. Naval architect Phil Morrison designed Neverland as a unique catamaran charter yacht with two cabins instead of the typical bridge deck cabin of a normal catamaran charter yacht. The advantages of such a design with two cabins are
- Better sailing because of less resistance to wind and water for a more comfortable catamaran charter
- Easier handling due to central operating positioning of winches and other equipment which is good for short handed private yacht charters
- safer catamaran charter because of the good sailing characteristics
- more privacy because of separate cabins with own entrances which is ideal for private yacht charters.
Therefore catamaran charter Neverland is ideal for high sea private yacht charter.
- Catamaran Specifications
Click "Catamaran Specifications" and see the dimensions of catamaran charter Neverland: length, beam, weight... By the way Neverland is the greatest sailing catamaran under German flag.
- Catamaran charter details
Visit "Catamaran charter details" to learn more about the technical specifications of this unique sail boat for private yacht charters. Neverlands state of the art equipment gives you a safe traveling and her excellent accommodations give you the privacy only a private yacht charter can provide.
- Catamaran charter cabins & Private yacht charters
In the "Catamaran charter cabins"-Section you can study the layout of the charter catamaran which is certified for worldwide private yacht charters cruising with up to 10 persons.